Terms and conditions
Who are we?
At OnlineRecipesBook we dedicate our time to deliver quality products to consumers in an easy, cheap and discrete manner. We do our utmost to be able to offer a wide range of products that can satisfy as many consumers as possible when it comes to a good price and high quality.
As a member of OnlineRecipesBook, you each month get an amount of credits that you can use in the OnlineRecipesBook entire shop to purchase every day goods in bulk. The amount of credits you receive is equal to the membership cost, based on the EUR currency (1 EUR = 10 credits).
In OnlineRecipesBook credit shop, we offer a very wide variety of products. All of our products are held at low price and the price always includes packaging and shipment or electronic delivery of the content.
To keep it as simple as possible, you only need to use your credit card once. Afterwards, a small amount of money is deducted from your credit card each month, and converted into credits that you can spend in the shop.
- Contact information:
- MyMobile LTD, Lincoln St.,
- Rubinstein Building, 21st floor, Tel-Aviv Israel
- [email protected]
- We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and in the following we explain on what basis we treat the personal information that we collect from you, or that you provide us with. You can find full details of our specific treatment of personal information under section 4, Personal Data.
Please read the entire text on the conditions and protection of personal data carefully to ensure that you understand our views and practices regarding your orders at OnlineRecipesBook and your personal data.
- Please be aware that you can not place an order and/or make use of our services if you do not accept OnlineRecipesBook terms and conditions.
- Subscriber data is for internal use only and will be treated confidential.
- All transactions are SSL encrypted.
- Subscriber's credit card will be billed immediately after purchase.
- After purchase Subscriber will receive an email notification including payment details. The contract is closed between customer and shop as soon as the order is submitted.
- All orders will be processed immediately.
- All questions will be answered within four working days.
- We recommend to print out the transaction data and Terms and Conditions and to keep them at an easily accessible place.
- Prohibited for people under legal age in their respective country.
- "Member" or "Membership," shall mean the subscriber or user of a valid username and password for the site during the term of membership.
- "OnlineRecipesbook" shall mean any of the companies billing the Subscriber including any additional billing companies used by OnlineRecipesbook or changes thereof.
- "Site" shall mean the website for which subscriber is purchasing a username and password in order to access the site and its materials and obtain the benefits of membership.
- "Subscriber" shall mean the user of the services of the site and holder of a valid username and password for the Site.
- "Access rights," shall mean the combination of a unique username and password that is used to access a site. An access rights is a license to use a Site for a period of time that is specified.
- "Bookmarking," shall mean a URL placed into a temporary file on the subscriber's browser so that the subscriber may return to that page at a future date without having to type in its username and password.
3. Terms and agreement
3.1. Acceptance of the terms and agreement
When you place an order, you acknowledge that you have read, and that you agree to OnlineRecipesBook.com terms and conditions. It is this that shall be deemed to constitute an agreement between you and OnlineRecipesBook.
3.2. Terms of subscription
Upon ordering the introductory period, you also subscribe to an on-going subscription, whereby you receive credits in your account every month. You can swap credits for a range of quality recipes on onlinerecipesbook.com – You of course, get free delivery on these products to your handset.
4. Ordering a subscription
You have to be at least 18 years old to order or buy a subscription with OnlineRecipesBook.
4.2 Subscription price
OnlineRecipesBook may offer promotional campaigns to new subscribers. The price depends on which campaign, that you want to use. The introductory price will usually cost between 1.00 EUR – 5.00 EUR. The introductory period will usually be between 5 and 14 days. The monthly subscription will usually cost 44.50 EUR and will continue to be billed on the subscribers credit card until canceled or unsubscribed by the subscriber.
Please note that prices and charges are subject to change. If you do not agree to the change, you may cancel your subscription by contacting us via the online contact form or by emailing [email protected].
Your monthly subscription price, which usually cost 44.50 EUR, can be split into smaller deductions, or downgraded to another pricing model as an automatic service after sign up. If this change occurs your receipts will reflect the new subscription price.
4.3. Payment with credit card
Upon placing and order, the amount for the introductory period will be charged, and the amount for your credits will automatically be transferred to your account. The monthly charge for the subscription will automatically continue until you actively unsubscribe. You can easily manage your subscription details after you have logged in to the members area.
In case of the event that there is no money on your credit card, the deposit of your credits will be postponed until it is possible to make the payment on the card again.
The following credit cards can be used for payment; Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron and JCB.
All billings will be displayed as OnlineRecipesBook.com on your bank statement.
A confirmation email or SMS for your order/payment will be sent to the email you stated upon signing up for the subscription. This Electronic Receipt will be sent to the email of phone number that was provided upon initial subscription.
4.4 Payment debiting times
All payments will be debited at time of order, if for any reason we do not have the stock or can’t complete you order, you will be notified and your credit or debit card transaction will be canceled, so that you will not be charged. We must receive payments for all orders in full, before they are dispatched.
4.5 Right of regret regarding your subscription
You have 14 days right of withdrawal on the purchase of the introductory period. You can only cancel or withdraw your purchase if you have NOT used your credits that follow your subscription. As it is an on-going subscription, there is no right of withdrawal on the purchase of the on-going monthly membership payments. The 14 days start from when you sign up to the introductory period.
Upon the withdrawal of your purchase, you have to send an email to [email protected], where you state the following details:
Subscription information – so we can find the right subscription.
State that you want to cancel your purchase.
4.6 Length of subscription
The subscription has a period of the introductory period and 3 successive renewals. After the subscription period, the subscription will continue automatically until you actively unsubscribe from it.
4.7 Termination of the subscription
Unsubscribing the subscription has to be done via the website onlinerecipesbook.com at least 2 days before the next renewal date (that date is stated on your confirmation letter). See for more information the section “CANCELATIONS”.
4.8 Subscription information
You can find information about your subscription on the website onlinerecipesbook.com. Login information is sent to the email or SMS you subscribed with.
4.9 Information regarding personal information
You have to live in the Sweden, Norway, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Netherlands or Denmark in order to use onlinerecipesbook.com.
When you order a subscription from OnlineRecipesBook it is essential that you register with correct personal information.
If there are any changes in your personal information, you are obliged to update them on OnlineRecipesBook website.
If you get a new credit card, or the credit card has been canceled or expired, the subscription will cease and you will not be able to make any further purchases. You can inform us about this via email or telephone.
4.10 Newsletters & Promotional SMS’s
OnlineRecipesBook reserve the right to send out news and offers from OnlineRecipesBook and its carefully selected partners – you can unsubscribe from these at any time without a fee.
4.11 Promotional offers and welcome gifts
OnlineRecipesBook will now and then provide special member promotional offers where you can gain access to the membership benefits for a limited period at a reduced price. The price is stated on the website/offer site also the trial period. In some cases you can also get a welcome gift upon signing up. The gift will be dependent on the specific campaign.
4.12 Taking part in a competition through a promotional campaign
OnlineRecipesBook may offer competitions to new subscribers as part of the promotional material. When you enter the competition you will automatically be part of the draw.
Each promotional competition will have certain rules such as closing dates and minimal entries, please read the campaign carefully.
General competition terms & conditions, which apply to all campaigns:
- - The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- - Proof of identity and age may be required.
- - Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- - All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- - OnlineRecipesBook reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- - In the event of a prize being unavailable, OnlineRecipesBook reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The prize can also be converted to a cash prize of the same value.
- - Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- - Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s) by email.
- - Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
OnlineRecipesBook may appear on Subscriber's credit card, bank statement, or phone bill for all applicable charges. If multiple venues are joined utilizing any payment method, Subscriber's statement will list each individual purchase comprising the transaction. OnlineRecipesBook may include other information on Subscriber statement based on credit card association, telephone regulation, NACHA and any other mandated rules and regulations.
6. Grant Of Limited License; Cancellation
You acknowledge and agree that all the materials available at or through the Website are proprietary and constitute valuable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property owned by or licensed to the Company. In consideration of Your representations, warranties and acknowledgments in this Agreement, and conditioned upon the truth of Your affirmation that You are an adult not located in a PROHIBITED AREA, and payment of all Membership Fees and other Fees You have agreed to pay, the Company hereby grants You a single user license to access its computer servers to use the Website for Your private and non-commercial entertainment and educational use and enjoyment only.
- 1. By signing up for a subscription or membership to the Website, accessing any the password protected area of the Website, using any "members only" content available in at or through the Website, or by accepting these terms and conditions by any other legally recognizable means, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you will be irrevocably agreeing to all the terms, conditions, obligations, warranties, and other provisions set forth in this Agreement, including the authorization for and acceptance of full financial responsibility for all charges set forth in this Agreement.
- 2. To terminate your membership, your subscription must be canceled at least 2 days prior to the end of the current term (or within your trial period in the case of trial membership). Certain features are available to upgraded or converted members only.
- 3. You agree that if you do not send the Company notice of cancellation of your membership at least TWO (2) DAYS from the expiration of your membership term (including any free or promotional membership terms), or within your trial period in the case of trial membership the Company shall, with the full authorization You hereby provide, automatically and without further notice, renew Your membership to Website. You will receive an email from [email protected] 2 days before the end of your trial period, confirming that, unless cancelled, your membership will renew to the full monthly subscription once the trial period has expired.
- 4. All cancellations received by the Company at least TWO (2) DAYS from the expiration of your membership will be effective upon receipt and The Company may, at any time and at its sole discretion and without cause or the providing of any reason, cancel any membership.
- 5. You hereby acknowledge and agree that if You cancel Your membership, or if Your membership is cancelled by the Company, Your password will be removed from the system at the end of the then current membership period and that You will be entitled to receive the full benefits of Your membership until the end of such membership period. You shall not be entitled to any pro-rated or partial refund if You cancel Your membership before the end of the then current membership period for any reason.
- 6. In order to cancel your OnlineRecipesBook membership, please email us at [email protected].
Refunds for purchases or recurring charges may be requested by contacting customer support. Refunds or credits will not be issued for partially used Memberships. Cancellation for all future recurring billing may be requested in accordance with Section “Cancellation”. OnlineRecipesBook reserves the right to grant a refund or a credit applicable to purchases to the Site at its discretion. The decision to refund a charge does not imply the obligation to issue additional future refunds. Should a refund be issued by OnlineRecipesBook for any reason, it will be credited solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. OnlineRecipesBook will not issue refunds by cash, cheque, money transfer or other means of payment. The refund will be processed immediately by OnlineRecipesBook, but depending on the payment method used in the original transaction, depositing the funds may take up to 5 business days.
8. Cardholder Disputes/Chargebacks
All chargebacks are thoroughly investigated and may prevent future purchases with OnlineRecipesBook given the circumstances. Fraud claims may result in OnlineRecipesBook contacting Subscriber's issuer to protect Subscriber and prevent future fraudulent charges to Subscriber card.
9. Authorization of Use
Subscribers to the Site are hereby authorized a single access rights to access the service or material located at this website. This access rights shall be granted for sole use to one Subscriber. All memberships are provided for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes or by any other third parties. Commercial use of either the Site or any material found within is strictly prohibited unless authorized by the website. No material within the Site may be transferred to any other person or entity, whether commercial or non-commercial. No material within the Site may be distributed through peer-to-peer networks or any other file sharing platforms. In addition, materials may not be modified, or altered. Materials may not be displayed publicly, or used for any rental, sale, or display. Materials shall extend to copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices there from. OnlineRecipesBook and the Site reserve the right to terminate this access rights at any time if the terms of this agreement are breached. In the case that the terms are breached, subscriber will be required to immediately destroy any information or material printed, downloaded or otherwise copied from the site.
10. Transfer of Access Rights
Access to the Site is through a combination of a username and a password. Subscribers may not under any circumstances release their access rights to any other person, and are required to keep their access rights strictly confidential. OnlineRecipesBook will not release passwords for any reason, to anyone other than the Subscriber, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Site is a breach of this Agreement. Subscribers acknowledge that the owner of the Site may track through the use of special software each Subscriber's entry to the site. If any breach of security, theft or loss of access rights, or unauthorized disclosure of access rights information occurs, Subscriber must immediately notify OnlineRecipesBook or the Site of said security breach. Subscriber will remain liable for unauthorized use of service until OnlineRecipesBook or the site is notified of the security breach by e-mail or telephone.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
Notices by the site to subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the site, by a general posting on the site, or by conventional mail. Notices by subscribers may be given by electronic messages, conventional mail, telephone unless otherwise specified in the Agreement. All questions, complaints, or notices regarding the site must be directed to OnlineRecipesBook. All cancellations of service to a site must also be directed to Domain.com. Questions and Contact Information All questions to OnlineRecipesBook regarding these terms and conditions must be directed to: [email protected]
13. Personal data
14. Limitation of liability
OnlineRecipesBook assumes no further responsibilities than what OnlineRecipesBook is bound to by Israeli law. In case of a dispute or controversy the parties submit all their disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Israel.
Email: [email protected]
USER UNDERSTANDS THAT ONLINEBOOKOFRECIPES CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MAY MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY SUBSCRIBER PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO THE SITE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. DOMAIN.COM DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR RISK FOR SUBSCRIBER USE OF THE INTERNET. USERS USE OF THE SITE IS AT THEIR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ONLINEBOOKOFRECIPES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ONLINEBOOKOFRECIPES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ONLINEBOOKOFRECIPES DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND ONLINEBOOKOFRECIPES MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. USER, AND NOT ONLINEBOOKOFRECIPES, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT. ONLINEBOOKOFRECIPES MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT SUBSCRIBER USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT. ONLINEBOOKOFRECIPES DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE CONTENT'S APPROPRIATENESS OR AUTHORIZATION FOR USE IN ALL COUNTRIES, STATES, PROVINCES, COUNTY OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTIONS. IF SUBSCRIBER CHOOSES TO ACCESS THE SITE, SUBSCRIBER DOES SO ON SUBSCRIBER’S OWN INITIATIVE AND RISK AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.