- By signing up for a subscription or membership to the Website, accessing any the password protected area of the Website, using any "members only" content available in at or through the Website, or by accepting these terms and conditions by any other legally recognizable means, you hereby acknowledge and agree that you will be irrevocably agreeing to all the terms, conditions, obligations, warranties, and other provisions set forth in this Agreement, including the authorization for and acceptance of full financial responsibility for all charges set forth in this Agreement.
- To terminate your membership, your subscription must be canceled at least 2 days prior to the end of the current term (or within your trial period in the case of trial membership). Certain features are available to upgraded or converted members only.
- You agree that if you do not send the Company notice of cancellation of your membership at least TWO (2) DAYS from the expiration of your membership term (including any free or promotional membership terms), or within your trial period in the case of trial membership the Company shall, with the full authorization You hereby provide, automatically and without further notice, renew Your membership to Website. You will receive an email from [email protected] 2 days before the end of your trial period, confirming that, unless cancelled, your membership will renew to the full monthly subscription once the trial period has expired.
- All cancellations received by the Company at least TWO (2) DAYS from the expiration of your membership will be effective upon receipt and The Company may, at any time and at its sole discretion and without cause or the providing of any reason, cancel any membership.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that if You cancel Your membership, or if Your membership is cancelled by the Company, Your password will be removed from the system at the end of the then current membership period and that You will be entitled to receive the full benefits of Your membership until the end of such membership period. You shall not be entitled to any pro-rated or partial refund if You cancel Your membership before the end of the then current membership period for any reason.
- In order to cancel your OnlineRecipesBook membership, please email us at [email protected]
Refunds for purchases or recurring charges may be requested by contacting customer support. Refunds or credits will not be issued for partially used Memberships. Cancellation for all future recurring billing may be requested in accordance with Section “Cancellation”. OnlineRecipesBook reserves the right to grant a refund or a credit applicable to purchases to the Site at its discretion. The decision to refund a charge does not imply the obligation to issue additional future refunds. Should a refund be issued by OnlineRecipesBook for any reason, it will be credited solely to the payment method used in the original transaction. OnlineRecipesBook will not issue refunds by cash, cheque, money transfer or other means of payment. The refund will be processed immediately by OnlineRecipesBook, but depending on the payment method used in the original transaction, depositing the funds may take up to 5 business days.
All chargebacks are thoroughly investigated and may prevent future purchases with OnlineRecipesBook given the circumstances. Fraud claims may result in OnlineRecipesBook contacting Subscriber's issuer to protect Subscriber and prevent future fraudulent charges to Subscriber card.
Please have a look at our FAQ page. Question not there? Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] for further help.